Sunday, January 13, 2013

Minnesota and Wisconsin land contracts any credit ok

BoardWalk Premier Reaty INC
How do I buy a home without getting a mortgage and using a banks-lenders or credit unions?

I sold my home on a short sale? I lost my home in a foreclosure. I file bankruptcy-Self Employed-Relocating. Just don’t qualify with the tough lending standards?

I have good credit but my income isn’t quite there yet on my taxes?

I can find homes for sale contract for deed in Minnesota and Wisconsin?
760credit.com

All buyers should work on their credit while they wait to refinance their house. How to do this I recommend contacting the 3 main credit
bureaus.

Experian-Transunion- Equifax and dispute old and inaccurate items. If you don’t want to deal with them which is very time consuming and very hard to get results I recommend the credit repair company above they can  help you raise your credit scores and delete bad items to improve your credit.

1.    I have bad credit?
2.    I have only been at my job for a short period of time.
3.    I relocated from a different area or state.
4.    I have a foreclosure on my credit?
5.    I have a bankruptcy.
6.    I am in foreclosure now.
7.    Car repossession.
8.    Self employed.


Most common questions asked about buying a home with MN owner financing-contract for deed-cd –seller financing they are all basically the same thing just different wording. A lot of people call owner financing different names it depends on who is stating it and where.

Some states call it different names. Wisconsin calls it a land contract. Some call it a wrap around mortgage, Not sure why it isn’t a mortgage it is a contract. For more information on MN owner financing.  mnhomescontractfordeed.com


We can help anyone who has 10% of the sale price of the home they are seeking to purchase. We have 100s of properties in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin where sellers financing is available.


We have virtually every type of property for sale contract for deed on our sites. We deal with contracts on a daily basis so if you are serious we can help you.

YOU MUST HAVE CLOSE TO 10% OF THE SALE PRICE OR MORE TO BUY A MN OWNER FINANCED HOME. >


Example If the home buyer is seeking $150,000 home the buyer will need close to $15,000 down to buy a property with cd terms.

If you do not have money please save up or look at rent to own options.< We advertise rent to own-rentals-for sale by owners but we do not deal with them on a business level.

If you want to look at a condo-town house-real estate by owners-seller financing properties-Mn owner financed homes- we have them all. Acreage-hobby farms-lake properties-cabins-deeded access-lake view-lofts-river front condo-vacation properties for sale-where in northern Minnesota-southern Minnesota-eastern Minnesota-western Minnesota-central Minnesota

We offer contract for deed terms on all types of housing.  Take a look at our contract for deed sites you will find lots of listings. More than any other site in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.

You may call us if you have questions on how to buy a home with out using a bank. No need for a mortgage for 3-5 years that’s how long the sellers are willing to hold the contract sometimes longer.


Steve Vennemann
BoardWalk Premier Realty INC
651-334-8312


Feel free to email us anytime with owner financing questions.
minnesotahomescontractfordeed.com





No comments:

Post a Comment